6.04.2007

More 10-Year Pics, For Mason

Okay, Mason, you win. With such a graceful and fun update on your life story, how could I do anything but oblige your request for more pictures. Without further ado, I bring you...

this...


this...


oh yeah, and this...


and who could forget this...


of course, it wouldn't be complete without this...


So there you have it, a few more pics. Don't worry, more will up later. And if you're keeping tabs, I'm posting them according to how they pop up in the list of pictures I took, and I'm trying to only put ones up that A) don't have the person shoving a piece of chicken in his/her mouth and B) are bright enought to make out who/what is in the picture.

Enjoy...and I'll try to think of another trivia question, since you all seem so trivial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO CHARGERS. CLASS OF 97 ROCKS.