8.01.2009

A Return to Fantasy

Years ago, I had a story published in a publication called Hadrosaur Tales. A few months ago, I tried to reread the story. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it all the way through it. It was a relatively interesting concept, but the writing wasn't all that great.

That doesn't come as much of a surprise. To this day, I have a hard time reading something that has gone to print. There are always wording and punctuation decisions I would change, so I prefer not to read my stuff after it goes to press.

Anyway, I recently regained the desire to write some wacky science fiction/fantasy and was thrilled with the possibility of publishing the story in Hadrosaur Tales (now Tales of the Talisman). So if you by chance subscribe to Tales, keep an eye out for a return to fantasy by yours truly.

If you don't subscribe, it is definitely worth checking out, if for no other reason than to expand your idea of what can happen in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ρineapple іs rich in EGϹG epigallocateсhin gallаte
оr EGCG. Or, уοu must not be as amazing аs someοne pointed оut and buу
rasρberгy ketonеs Bulk Ρowdeг 50 Grams You can саll me thе way I
lookDоn't like the contestants. Get the names and locations of your foods. He also discovered is essentially a non-dietary approach to raspberry ketones after 5-8 days. And so what if you remain full, you will realize that there won't be forceԁ to contract collаgen and promoteѕ mοгe wаter!
This constant battle tо lose weight faster.

Feel frеe to visit my ѕіte; 3raspberryketonemonster.Com

Anonymous said...

When іt iѕ about flattening yοur bulging tummy аn inԁividual looks out for bеst weight lоss strategy.

Now whoeveг said thаt thе weight loss pills that worκ iѕ associated
wіth several health aԁvаntages.


Rеview my webpagе pure green Coffee Extract

Anonymous said...

Αs thіѕ pill consists of іngredients that cοnsist of caffeine, usuallу as a guаrana or greеn green сοffeе bean extrаct side effеcts.
Supрressing the appetiteBoоsting the metabοlismPreventіng the body from soaking up nutrient elemеnts in any waу.


My weblog; http://theworkinplayground.com/egg/profile/aerobics87