12.05.2006

Southeast Performer Starts It All







Here I am, on beta.blogger.com. I don't have a ton to say, but I needed to comment on someone else's blog, so I had to join. That said, I think I'll start using this to post some of my freelance work--mostly so I know where to grab it in case I ever need it for some kind of portfolio. Here is a 2-page spread in the December issue of Southeast Performer magazine. It's about Colour Revolt, and if I knew how to put links I probably would. As it is, you can go here: www.colourrevolt.com

And no, the story isn't 100% wonderful. For starters, I think the intro could have been a little stronger, I use quotes in much the same way a couple places in the story, and the ending seems a little too easy. Sorry if this offends you.

On with the story:

Oh yeah, I also have a review of the new Infradig in that very same issue! So here it is as well.

No comments: