12.15.2006

xbox 360 for sale

So last night I hit the jackpot at the company christmas party. I guessed 587 candy pieces in a jar. There were 586. Fortunately, it wasn't like the Price Is Right where if you go over you lose. Instead, I won this thing:



Obviously, I was excited. There were just three problems.

1. I suck at video games.
2. I don't have time to get good at them.
3. I have a number of medical bills that need to get paid off.

That said, I need to move this xbox 360. It's never been opened and comes with one game--Need for Speed: Most Wanted! Sounds like fun...if you know how to play video games. Anyway, if you want it, leave me a comment here or get in touch with me somehow. They retail for $400 (I originally thought it was the system that people were getting killed over, so I was a little nervous taking it home last night. Funny how something stupid can make you paranoid). Obviously, I don't plan to get retail. However, I do know what I can get for it, so if you want to toss your line in the water to see if I'll bite, go for it.

Learn more here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7457637&st=xbox+360&type=product&id=1125465187515

Merry Christmas to all...

2 comments:

1000CleverLines said...

hey dan how low would you honestly go, on a tight budget id love to get an xbox 360, but i dont want to pay best buy prices. tell me what you think....

dylan

daniel said...

well, i've got a handful of people saying they'll drop $300, but if you give me something a little more that whets my appetite, it'll be yours unless it's already gone.

shoot me a message @ daniel.brantley@yahoo.com if you're interested.