12.27.2006

The Coptix Parrot (for sale) and My Record Player

Christmas was great. I got everything I wanted...and I feel a bit sick at the stomach for it. You know, the whole "I've-got-awesome-new-house-shoes-and-a-record-player-and-there-are-starving-people" thing.

Anyway, the record player is great. Somehow my brother-in-law got one for me under a $30 limit--and managed to get me a copy of The Beatles' White album. How? Don't ask me. He's a miracle worker. The only downside is that I have to get a needle for it, but that's a-ok. Because now I'll be able to listen to...well...The Beatles AND Michael Jackson's Off the Wall, which someone got me a long time ago because I love Michael Jackson. His music anyway.

Secondly, I have a green-cheeked conure for sale. $200. He comes with his cage (cost about $180 a few years ago) and toys. He's one year old and very rad. He loves being around people and does really well just hanging out around action. I tried to bring him to work a while ago. Unfortunately, the powers that be thought it would be a bad idea. The only reason I'm finding a new home for him is because I just can't give him the attention he needs with two kids, a wife, and a record player. As I didn't have any fortune bringing him to work with me, I thought Coptix would be a great place for him. Hip, cool environment, where animals are treated like people.



Crap, they could go buy a little fake tree, toss it somewhere in the middle of a room, and he'd be content for hours on end. Need some stress release? Go chill with Flip, the world's coolest green cheeked conure. So...if any Coptix reps are interested--or if you want to welcome a wonderful, loving bird into your life, drop me a line at daniel.brantley@yahoo.com, and we'll talk business. If you've never had a bird, this is a great starter--though I will want to brief you on caring for Flip. And no, that picture is not of Flip, but it is a green-cheeked conure, and that's what Flip is too!

No comments: