1.23.2007

Blogging for choice?

So I came across some blogs about "choice" this morning. I don't know if today is "blog-for-choice" day or yesterday, but it got my attention. particularly the grub street plumber on chattablogs.com. had some very disturbing images.

my question is this:

how many pro-choicers have been directly affected by abortion (choice)? in other words, how many people who say a woman should be able to hump everything that moves and have no responsibility for what forms inside of her as a result have actually a. had an abortion, b. had a parent who had an abortion, or c. had a friend or other loved one who had an abortion?

i'll stick with b. and let me tell you, it's not all peaches and cream "i got off easy on that one"! It hurts...and that was over 30 years ago.

God help us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel, I have a great DVD titled "selling by owner" that I will be glad to lend you. It is a complete guide to marketing and selling your own home. Call me (Sila) at 423-315-0550 to arrange how to get it to you.