3.02.2007

The Best Place for Wedding, Maternity, and Child Photography

I know, I'm usually on here to pimp myself. Well, I was just thinking of a good friend of mine and the superb photography services he provides people who are getting hitched, having kids, and living life with kids, so I thought I'd pass the word on to you kind folks about his good work.

Please note: his photographs aren't typically shot in a studio (some exceptions apply--like those cute baby bottoms), so if you want a sweet laser show in the background of your photos, you may have to go elsewhere. However, he gives an awesome product and is laid back and easy to work with.

Without further ado, I present to you Shades of Grey Photography: www.shadesofgreyphotography.net

You can also hit them up on the link over on the right (yes, I'm that thoughtful).

If you contact Rob to learn more, be sure to tell him Daniel sent you his way.

Now if I can just sucker...I mean convince him to give me a cut in his earnings. Hmmmmm...

No comments: