4.03.2007

There are so many bands; and the snake the cross the crown is worth your listen

every time i go to a show or get on purevolume or talk to people about music, i'm reminded about the insane amount of bands out there. it's literally impossible to hear and enjoy all of them.

so i stick to my guns.

that said, i met a guy in a band called the snake the cross the crown. very cool guy, dating my wife's cousin, which i guess is my cousin-in-law.

anyway...i think those guys may become one of my new guns.

bang bang

5 comments:

Hamza matar said...

lol, well yeah i told ya, this is my whiskey thoghts :D just shake ur head, may be u'll alter ur thoughts with me, c ya

Anonymous said...

O Ye of little faith, check out the new pictures of what shall henceforth be known as The Grand Diet Dr. Pepper Adventure!

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

Yo, check it -
You need to get Andrew Birds newest CD if you don't already have it. Not only will you profoundly love the music, but you will also enjoy the cover art.

daniel said...

cara, make your stinking thing publically viewable. that way i can break into your blog.